This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Lai disguised as Jun Cheng
It seemed like destiny the first time Jonas and Jun met- the circumstances coincidental and yet seemingly meant to be. In truth their meeting was no accident but a carefully orchestrated plan devised by Jun. Taking advantage of Jonas's overeager heart, the two quickly began dating and for five years seemed quite happy, even moving in together.
In that time the unthinkable occurred- Jun began to fall for this would-be child of destiny. For the first time in her life, Jun knew happiness. Unfortunately, everything came crashing down the day that Jonas proposed. Unable to continue living the lie and knowing that telling Jonas the truth would result in his quick death, Jun did the only thing she could- she ran.
Unbeknownst to her, Jun played her part in the deception exactly as it was laid out. After all, if it were not for Jun Cheng running away, Jonas Hunter would never have traveled down that alleyway on that fateful day...
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology: Modern vampires are in fact humans who have been infected with the Vampire Virus. Contact with the virus restructures human physiology and results in vampires possessing several superhuman abilities.
- Immortality: So long they continue to consume blood, vampires will not age beyond the physical state he was in when they are first turned. Vampires who are pure-blood (born vampires) generally stop aging in their mid-to-late twenties.
- Physical Resilience: Vampires are resilient to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, vampires can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation.
- Thermal Vision: Vampires are able to extend their vision into the infrared spectrum, allowing them to perceive heat signatures visually in order to better hunt down their prey.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possesses the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Kizoku Bloodline: All Kizoku vampires have the ability to manipulate their own Animus, although the most powerful of the Kizoku learn to manipulate the Animus of other as well.