This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Powers and Abilities
- Demon Physiology: Demon are creatures from a hellish plane of existence known as the Netherealm. Because of the harsh nature of this plane, demons have evolved to become much more resilient and hardy, making them extremely efficient warriors and killers.
- Immortality: Demons are truly immortal. If their physical body is killed their lifeforce returns to the Netherealm and is reborn. This allows the Demonic Horde an almost infinite supply of soldiers with which to conquer the universe.
- Invulnerability: Demons are invulnerable to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to no damage to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a demon does in fact suffer can be healed much quicker than that of an ordinary human.
- Superhuman Strength: A demon's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman. Different sub-species of demons can have vastly different strength levels.
- Adaptive Consumption: Demons are able to consume living tissue. If they consume the flesh of a creature they often are able to gain the abilities or physical traits of the creature. This has allowed the demonic species to diversify in hundreds of sub-species.
- Possession: Demonic lifeforce has the ability to take physical and mental control over another living being. As time passes the host being's consciousness is either outright destroyed or incorporated into the demon's consciousness. Often the host's body will begin to exhibit the physical attributes of the possessing demon as it gains more control over the host, eventually becoming fully demonic.