This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Mary Ellen Stark (wife, deceased), James Stark (son, deceased), Cal Stark (son, deceased)
Base Of Operations
Sniper, Trainer, Guardian
A Confederate sniper, Darrius was turned after murdering those who killed his family.
Place of Birth
Place of Death
Although born in the eastern United States, Darrius Stark did not come into his own until his family decided to up and move west after the discovery of the Comstock Lode. Out west Darrius quickly became known as a hard worker with a well defined sense of right and wrong. Settling in the northern part of the Arizona Territory, Darrius fell in love with a local woman and the two settled down and started a family.
After the start of the American Civil War, Darrius joined the the US army and quickly became known as a crack-shot with a sniper rifle. Upon his return after the war, Darrius was shocked to find his home burned to the ground and his wife and children in the hangman's noose for his betrayal of the Confederacy. In a rage Darrius began brutally killing everyone left in his small town. After the dust settled, although mortally wounded Darrius was the last living soul in town, covered in the blood of his victims.
Dying at the foot of the hangman's tree Darrius was visited by a mysterious individual offering him redemption for his family and the slaughter within the town. Without response the stanger leaned down, biting Darrius and turning him into a dark mirror of himself, a Nosferatu, in service to his new master- Lord Arkady Tsepes.
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology: Modern vampires are in fact humans who have been infected with the Vampire Virus. Contact with the virus restructures human physiology and results in vampires possessing several superhuman abilities.
- Immortality: So long they continue to consume blood, vampires will not age beyond the physical state he was in when they are first turned. Vampires who are pure-blood (born vampires) generally stop aging in their mid-to-late twenties.
- Physical Resilience: Vampires are resilient to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, vampires can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation.
- Thermal Vision: Vampires are able to extend their vision into the infrared spectrum, allowing them to perceive heat signatures visually in order to better hunt down their prey.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possesses the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Nosferatu Bloodline: All Nosferatu vampires have the ability to dominate those around them, allowing them to break the will of those who meet their gaze.