This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Daughter of a German Protestant preacher, Madelyn always knew that her faith would guide her through life. Despite her Protestant upbringing Madelyn found herself drawn to the Catholic ministry, eventually leaving Germany and entering an Austrian nunery on the outskirts of Prague. It was on a trip into the city that Madelyn first met an unusual young man who would forever change her life- Jonas Hunter.
Getting to know the troubled young man, Madelyn's compassion for his newly broken heart eventually grew into something more. Soon convinced that her future lie with Jonas, Madelyn left the nunery. Unfortunately Jonas was not looking to be healed, and was definitely not looking for love- only diversion. Unable to deal with the righteous Madelyn trying to "save" him, Jonas soon snapped. Revealing his true nature to the young woman, the beast within him took over and drained her dry.
Madelyn awoke the next morning on the footsteps of her one-time nunery a changed woman. Turned into a monster by the creature who crushed her heart, Madelyn's only thoughts turned to redemption for her crimes. Joining the Ordo Divinus Venatorum, Madelyn soon made it her duty to destroy the creatures of the night. Relocating to the Vatican Madelyn took the name Dalena Lightblade and quickly rose within the ranks thanks to her unnatural abilities.
Determined to one day make the monster that corrupted her pay, Dalena's primary mission within the Ordo is simple- destroy Jonas Hunter.
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology: Modern vampires are in fact humans who have been infected with the Vampire Virus. Contact with the virus restructures human physiology and results in vampires possessing several superhuman abilities.
- Immortality: So long they continue to consume blood, vampires will not age beyond the physical state he was in when they are first turned. Vampires who are pure-blood (born vampires) generally stop aging in their mid-to-late twenties.
- Physical Resilience: Vampires are resilient to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, vampires can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation.
- Thermal Vision: Vampires are able to extend their vision into the infrared spectrum, allowing them to perceive heat signatures visually in order to better hunt down their prey.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possesses the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Advanced Blood Consumption: All Lundrati vampires have the ability to feed not only from humans, but also from other vampires. Due to this ability other vampiric Bloodlines view the Lundrati as predators that must be exterminated.
- Lundrati Bloodline: All Lundrati vampires have limited telepathic abilities including telepathic communication with those around them and the ability to influence those with weak minds.