This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Well known as an oracle in ancient Greece, Cassandra was even better known for the fact she was cursed. Spurning the "god" Apollo (a Nephilim in disguise), Cassandra was cursed with false visions, making her premonitions unreliable. During the fall of Troy, Cassandra was kidnapped by the Nosferatu Ajax and was turned shortly thereafter.
By modern standards Cassie's moral compass is slightly off, thanks to the differing value system present in ancient Greece (although this has been tempered somewhat by over 2000 years of experience). Cassandra is also known as a seductress who is not beyond using her feminine wiles to get whatever it is she wants. Despite this Cassandra is a valued member of the Melachim, with her premonitions regarding the End of Times helping to guide Jonas and his allies.
Cassandra Troy in Melachim form
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology: Modern vampires are in fact humans who have been infected with the Vampire Virus. Contact with the virus restructures human physiology and results in vampires possessing several superhuman abilities.
- Immortality: So long they continue to consume blood, vampires will not age beyond the physical state he was in when they are first turned. Vampires who are pure-blood (born vampires) generally stop aging in their mid-to-late twenties.
- Physical Resilience: Vampires are resilient to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, vampires can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation.
- Thermal Vision: Vampires are able to extend their vision into the infrared spectrum, allowing them to perceive heat signatures visually in order to better hunt down their prey.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possesses the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Nosferatu Bloodline: All Nosferatu vampires have the ability to dominate those around them, allowing them to break the will of those who meet their gaze.