This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Arkady Petru Tsepes
Heir of the Dragon, Arkady Drakos
(ancestor), Vladislav Tsepes III(ancestor, deceased), Petru Tsepes (father, deceased), Vera Tsepes (mother, deceased), Stefan Tsepes (brother, deceased), Zsuzsanna Tsepes (sister, deceased), Mary Windham Tsepes (wife, deceased), Elena Drakos
(great grand daughter, deceased)
Base Of Operations
Prague, Czech Republic
Descendant of the Primogen Dracul
, Arkady has always seen himself as destined to return the line of Tsepes to greatness.
Place of Birth
Place of Death
Prague, Czech Republic
Decendant of Vladislav III (Vlad the Impaler), Arkady has long been determined to echo is ancestor's glory. After being turned in his early thirties, Arkady quickly rose to power amongst the Nosferatu around him. Founding the Order of the Illuminus in the late 19th century, Arkady was able to unite vampires of the Nosferatu, Ekimmu and Sekhmet bloodlines with one unified governing body, and for over a century Arkady led the Illuminati council.
In truth, Arkady's goals were not as cut and dry as it appeared. Caring little for the unification of the vampires through politics, what Arkady truly strove for was the power his ancestor's once held. In order to accomplish this, Arkady set into motion a grand plot which resulting in Jonas Hunter being turned and unknowingly used his power to set in motion the End of Times. Unfortunately for Arkady, he would not live to see the fruits of his labors. During his own ascension ceremony Arkady was killed when the murder of Aubryn Darkveil at Arkady's hand caused Jonas to ascend to his Melachim form for the first time and subsequently slaughter his enemy.
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology: Modern vampires are in fact humans who have been infected with the Vampire Virus. Contact with the virus restructures human physiology and results in vampires possessing several superhuman abilities.
- Immortality: So long they continue to consume blood, vampires will not age beyond the physical state he was in when they are first turned. Vampires who are pure-blood (born vampires) generally stop aging in their mid-to-late twenties.
- Physical Resilience: Vampires are resilient to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, vampires can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation.
- Thermal Vision: Vampires are able to extend their vision into the infrared spectrum, allowing them to perceive heat signatures visually in order to better hunt down their prey.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possesses the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Nosferatu Bloodline: All Nosferatu vampires have the ability to dominate those around them, allowing them to break the will of those who meet their gaze.
- Superhuman- Class 1: Arkady has exhibited strength consistent with the lower levels of Superhuman Class 1 strength (ability to lift 800 lbs. - 1 ton).
- Blood Consumption: Like all vampires Arkady is regularly required to consume a few pints of blood every few nights. Failing to do so would cause the vampire to weaken and after an extended period without blood seemingly perish. A vampire's ability to metabolize blood and their frequency of feeding usually varies however depending on a number of factors: Length of time between feedings, damage or injury to the body, resurrection from a near death state, and excessive use of their supernatural abilities and strength.