This article is incomplete!
There's something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help the OMEGA Project Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- The time has come to emerge from our cities, our villages, and our homes. We must stand up and take arms to protect this world we love!
- -- Anya Wilk
Daughter to Alexei Wilk, Anya grew up in the northern tundral region of Siberia with the rest of her pack. An expert hunter and a born leader, it was assumed that Anya would take over as leader of her pack once her father ascended to be the Sovereign of the Ekimmu. Anya however had other plans...
Days before her father's ascension, Anya came into contact with Jonas Hunter and a group of OMEGA operatives intent on spying on him. Instead of preventing them, Anya tagged along. When it became apparent that Alexei had allied with the Covenant, Anya lashed out- turning on her father for his betrayal. Cast out of her tribal pack, Anya returned with Jonas, joining OMEGA intent on preventing the End of Times that her father helped to put into motion.
Anya served OMEGA loyally and was one of Jonas's most trusted lieutenants until her death during the Well of Souls incident.
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology: Modern vampires are in fact humans who have been infected with the Vampire Virus. Contact with the virus restructures human physiology and results in vampires possessing several superhuman abilities.
- Immortality: So long they continue to consume blood, vampires will not age beyond the physical state he was in when they are first turned. Vampires who are pure-blood (born vampires) generally stop aging in their mid-to-late twenties.
- Physical Resilience: Vampires are resilient to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to their bodies.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's base strength level is several times that of a normal human being and is considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, vampires can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation.
- Thermal Vision: Vampires are able to extend their vision into the infrared spectrum, allowing them to perceive heat signatures visually in order to better hunt down their prey.
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possesses the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Ekimmu Bloodline: All Ekimmu vampires have the ability to communicate with wildlife on a rudimentary level. This allows them to form lasting bonds with animal companions and are often accompanied by these creatures.
- Superhuman- Class 1: Anya has exhibited strength consistent with the lower levels of Superhuman Class 1 strength (ability to lift 800 lbs. - 1 ton).
- Blood Consumption: Like all vampires Anya is regularly required to consume a few pints of blood every few nights. Failing to do so would cause the vampire to weaken and after an extended period without blood seemingly perish. A vampire's ability to metabolize blood and their frequency of feeding usually varies however depending on a number of factors: Length of time between feedings, damage or injury to the body, resurrection from a near death state, and excessive use of their supernatural abilities and strength.
- Gate Network: Anya often utilizes Enoch's Gate Network to create wormholes which allow her to travel anywhere on Earth almost instantaneously. She can control the Network via a controller kept on her belt.